Here is a sampling of interviews I have done.
- Discover Magazine "17th-century Ruins Could Unravel Mysteries of Earth’s Magnetic Field" By Andrew Jenner | September 28, 2016 4:14 pm
- Dartmouth Alumni magazine How to Savor the Heavens By - Savannah Maher ’17 | October 2016
- NASA-Funded Scientific Ballooners Wrap Up Fourth and Final Campaign - By Sarah Frazier | Sept. 16, 2016
- NASA Mini-Balloon Mission Maps Migratory Magnetic Boundary - By Sarah Frazier | May 19, 2016
- HAB.education Interview with Alexa Halford: space physics |Jan. 2016
- NASA's BARREL Team Returns from Sweden - By Sarah Frazier | Sept. 23, 2015